Be treated like a VIP as you tour the city on a full-day ATL DTour
In addition to our regularly scheduled DTours (see tour page descriptions) each VIP DTour includes lunch and visits to the following extra locations
* VIP DTours run from 10am to 5pm and include up to $25 towards lunch, excluding alcoholic beverages*
ATLANTA'S ART ON THE STREETS VIP DTOUR
In addition to Atlanta's Art on the Street DTour...
- Visit the High Museum of Art, the Southeast's largest art museum
- If available, visit walls that are actively being painted
- Paint for yourself in the legendary Krog St Tunnel
- Lunch @ Home Grown Restaurant, a retro country-diner eatery serving locally sourced Southern fare
FROM CIVIL WAR TO CIVIL RIGHTS VIP DTOUR
In addition to the From Civil War to Civil Rights DTour...
- Tour the National Center for Civil & Human Rights Museum
- Visit the Margaret Mitchell House, home of the author of Gone With the Wind
- Lunch @ the Sweet Auburn Curb Market, Atlanta's only public market on Auburn Ave which which in the early 1900's was known as the richest African-American street in the world
THE WALKING DEAD VIP DTOUR
Combines both Walking Dead tours into one full-day DTour...
- Visit Walking Dead sites in both Atlanta AND Senoia (the towns of Woodbury & Alexandria)
- Shop at the world's largest Walking Dead store, which includes set pieces from the show
- Lunch in Senoia (@ Norman Reedus' restaurant, if available)
HOLLYWOOD OF THE SOUTH VIP DTOUR
Combines both Hollywood of the South and The Upside Down tours into one full-day DTour...
- Visit film locations from Marvel Studios, Stranger Things and The Hunger Games
- Shopping stop for film merchandise
- Lunch @ the historic Jackson Square (Hawkins)
MARGARET MITCHELL'S ATLANTA VIP DTOUR
In addition to the Margaret Mitchell's Atlanta DTour...
- Visit the Gone With the Wind Museum in Marietta with an extensive collection of memorabilia from the book and film
- Tour both Union & Confederate Civil War cemeteries
- Lunch @ the historic Marietta Square