Cooking Classes! Kitchen Skills Building!
When you're planning your next trip to Atlanta, plan to include The Learning Kitchen. A unique experience found nowhere else in the South! Add to your repertoire of skills while you have fun in the Kitchen!
We offer posted classes for 1 or more, and private scheduled classes for groups of 6 or more. Everything is provided and everything is completely hands-on. Have fun and enjoy your own freshly prepared cuisine or take-home foods.
Choose from limitless possibilities:
- Bread & Butter Class – making a homemade baguette and learning about easy, tasty butter-making.
- Canning & Preserving – make up seasonal pickles, fruits, salsas, chutneys – your choice.
- Southern Style Lunch or Dinner – cook up the fare the South is known for.
- Healthy Small Plate – Lunch or Dinner, choosing from various seasonal items including meats, veggies and accompaniments.
- Shrubs & Appetizers – Learn about this new/old way to create adult-style soft drinks and cocktails, accompanied by drink tastings, along with The Learning Kitchen’s selection of appetizers.
- And more – Just ask!
Visit www.PreservingNow.com to see what we are about.
Then email us at: lyn@PreservingNow.com.
Last minute? Call Lyn at 404 377 8010.
We are conveniently located in the Sweet Auburn Curb Market, a nearly 100-year-old Municipal Market in downtown Atlanta. Close to hotels, Marta, and major highways.